Dept. of Communication Studies

Change Of Concentration Form:
Please complete this from if you are applying to the BA in Communication Studies/ BA in Communication & Cultural Studies. This form should ONLY be submitted if you are currently enrolled in a program within the Faculty of Arts and Science. Applicants in other Faculties ( Fine Arts, JMSB, Gina Cody) will need to apply for a degree transfer through your student centre.